All services require a preparation session with a licensed facilitator and a transporations plan (no one can drive themselves away from the center). Your facilitator must also offer at least one integration session following your journey. You must be at least 21 years old and prequalify for all services.
Experience the benefits of psilocybin individually with one of our licensed facilitators.
- Expand your mind, heal, explore an altered state of consciousness in a safe, supported space.
- Feel comfortable to connect to yourself in a way you’ve never expereinced before.
- $500 room fee paid at time of booking.
- Facilitator fee paid directly to facilitator ($600 to $1800, depending on which facilitator you choose)
- Psilocybin “macrodose” up to 35mg (35mg total cost with tax included is $201.25, cash only, paid onsite day of journey)
- Light snacks and beverages provided (we recommend not eating before you arrive for your journey)
- Depending on your dose, you can anticipate staying 4 to 6 hours.
We offer multiple ways to experience psilocybin with a group.
Our current offerings are listed below.
Make sure you return to this page as our offerings will expand in the future!
Couples/Small Group Sessions
- For couples or groups of 3.
- $750 room fee
- Facilitator fee is dependent on facilitator you choose.
- Up to 35mg dose (max dose of 35mg costs $201.25, including tax. Cash only.)
Try It Tuesdays
- You will take 5 mg of psilocybin.
- The intention of this offering is to help you determine a therapeutic dose. One of the nuances of this work has been figuring out a dose in milligrams of psilocybin instead of grams of mushrooms. The dosing process OHA (Oregon Health Authority) set up was based on the John Hopkins studies that used 25 mg of psilocybin. The difference is that Johns Hopkins used synthetic psilocybin and we are using the whole mushrooms. Mushrooms have other compounds in them that can affect dose potency. That and the variation of how everyone’s body processes the mushrooms can make it hard to decide on a dose. That is why we offer Try it Tuesdays. We want to make sure your “big” dose gets you where you want to go as best as we can. Trying a 5mg dose can help determine a larger dose- if you feel the 5mg you likely will need a more moderate dose. If you don’t feel it at all, you will likely benefit from a larger dose.
- You should be aware that a 5mg dose is typically considered a “twilight” dose- it feels like the come up to the trip, but you won’t really ‘trip.’ It may be slightly uncomfortable, and some report feeling frustrated that they felt like they “were almost there but couldn’t get there.”
- This is not a microdose, which is something that you should not feel at all or have any perceptual changes.
Large Group Sessions
- Build community and experience psilocybin in a group.
- This is the most cost effective way to have a journey.
- Max dose of 24 mg of psilocybin.
- Our group room costs $1000 for the day and can fit up to 8 participants.
- Gather a group yourself or email us today to sign up on our waiting list for our monthly group.
- Coming soon!!
- To join our waitlist, please fill out the contact form!